Glamzone Hair Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
Waxing is one of the most popular methods of removing facial hair. This hair removal method can be used by both men and women and it can be really convenient. Waxing is much appreciated as this is one of the quickest and cheapest methods of eliminating unwanted hairs in the facial area. Unlike other methods to remove face hairs, waxing will leave your skin beautiful and smooth for days. This means that hair will not start growing back for days, even weeks, after the usage of the hair removal method. You can forget all about the problem of hair regrowth and you will surely enjoy your beautiful skin.
When constantly waxing chin and upper lip hair, you will find out that hairs tend to grow fewer and finer. This means that over time you will have fewer facial hair to wax. Skin also gets used to the hair removal process in time. Pain will be less experienced, while skin redness will not be present any longer.
Facial waxing can still be very painful. Actually pain is the most important reason why people tend to avoid using this hair removal method. A temporary reaction to waxing can also be experienced in many cases. This means that redness, bumps or skin irritation can be a consequence of waxing. Some parts of the face can be more sensitive to waxing, compared to others. Avoid waxing in case your skin has suffered any kind of damage, including sunburns. Upper lip area usually is very sensitive, so redness will most commonly be a consequence of waxing. Chin is easier to wax, as it is not particularly sensitive. However, you should expect waxing to hurt, at least a bit, even though your skin can be quite tolerant to the hair removal process.
Waxing upper lip and chin hair is something you can easily complete in the comfort of your home. Still, if you fear that you might not be able to complete this process, you should ask the help of a professional and make an appointment at the beauty salon. Well, if you want to home wax facial hair, here are some things you should consider.
1. Choose the right wax. There are many waxing products available in sale today. Make sure to pick the one that is best for you, but also for your skin type. In case you have very sensitive skin, you should look for an all natural product.
2. In case you plan on using hot wax, be careful at its temperature. A common mistake that people make when getting waxed at home is that they tend to heat the wax too much. This way skin can easily be burned and skin damage on long term will most likely be a consequence of your lack of care. Test the wax on a small area of your skin before use, regardless of the type of product you plan on applying.
3. Apply the wax in the same direction of hair growth and remove it in the opposite direction. In case you do not perform this step correctly, the whole process will be inefficient. Probably you will have to repeat it, as the body hairs will not be removed the way expected.
4. Let the wax adhere to the hair for a few seconds and only then remove the strips. After removing the waxing strips apply immediate pressure on the area, to reduce discomfort.
5. Apply lotions and skin care creams after waxing. There are a series of products which are specially created to be used after waxing. They will calm skin and they will prevent the risk of irritations. Exfoliation is important both before and after waxing, to prevent the forming of ingrown hairs.
Facial waxing will leave your skin beautiful and hairs free for a long period of time. Still, you have to be really careful, as this area of your body can be really sensitive, meaning that you can form all kind of irritations, with consequences on long term. In case you respect all rules, there is really nothing to worry about, as waxing facial hair can really turn out being a wonderful experience.