Glamzone Hair Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
1. Epilators are very popular nowadays. They are simple to use and these mechanical devices will easily remove body hairs. Even though the hair will be pull from the root, pain will not be impossible to bare. This hair removal method can still be painful, but hair will be pull out in a speedy manner and also a very efficient one. Using such a mechanical device will cost you nothing and the best thing about is that it can be very quick.
2. Laser Hair Removal has also become much appreciated and really popular in the past few years. This is the option you should choose in case you want to permanently get rid of undesired body hairs. The hair will be removed with the use of light energy from a laser. Just be certain to choose an experienced laser technician and the best results will not be expected for too long. The risk of scarring is very low, too.
3. Shaving is by far the simplest alternative to waxing. This is a process you can easily complete at home. It is inexpensive and absolutely painless. To get rid of unwanted body hairs you will only need a razor and some shaving cream. However, there are some side effects that this hair removal method can have and which you should be aware of. For instance, after shaving skin irritations can easily be formed. Ingrown hairs are another risk of the usage of this hair removal method.
4. Depilatory Creams are also simple to use. They are not expensive at all and they are surely going to leave your skin soft and beautiful. The hair removal process can be completed in as few as 10 to 15 minutes. However, a very important aspect you should know before using a depilatory cream is that it usually is not suitable for very sensitive skin. Test the product on a small area of your skin to see if you tolerate it. Check ingredients before use.
5. Threading is another popular hair removal method for the eyebrows. Through its usage, eyebrows will be defined in a unique manner that cannot actually be obtained with any other type of hair removal method. Your eyebrows will have a more defined shape, but keep in mind that this hair removal method can be quite painful.
Some hair removal methods can be painful, but others are simple to perform, supposing no pain at all. All hair removal methods have their advantages and disadvantages, this is why it is important to choose the one best matched to your needs. Waxing is one of the simplest hair removal methods that can be used by anyone at home, but also the one that produces long lasting effects. Shaving is simple to complete and painless, but the smooth and beautiful skin will last for only a couple of days after the usage of this hair removal method.