Glamzone Hair Salon
SCF 117, First Floor,
Phase XI, Mohali
Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
0172- 50 51 786
+91 - 96 15 117 117
Aroma therapy is the trusted technique for over thousands of years. It has gained an immense popularity now-a-days. It is now used by salons, spas, yoga centers and massage parlors.
It is actually herbal method in which a large number of herbs, roots, leaves, flowers, buds and plants that have medicinal use are mixed to prepare the oils that are used in aroma therapy. There are various types of essential oils that are available according to the skin type namely lemon oil, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, rosemary oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, ylang ylang oil, fennel oil etc. These oils have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties.
It helps not only in physical well being but the mental and spiritual well being as well. It also helps to tackle the health issues by acting as an antiseptic. When facial massage is done with oils it acts as a boon to the nervous system plus it helps in the opening of clogged pores.
• Relaxation: facial massage provides a relaxed and stress free environment. Thus, indirectly dealing with the problems such as anxiety, stress and depression. It also provides relief from headaches and migraine problems. Essential oils that are used in Aroma cleansing are good for the people who have sensitive skin.
• When our skin is exposed to dust, dirt, sun and pollution our skin pores gets clogged. Aroma cleansing helps in the opening up of pores and cleans them thoroughly, thus providing dirt and pollution free pores and deep cleansing.
• Removal of dead cells: When the face is exposed to steam it results in exfoliation. When aroma scrubbing is done, the dead cells get removed away and you get clear and smooth skin.
• Improves blood circulation: the essential oils promote the blood circulation as they have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that strengthen the blood vessels and help the blood vessels to release toxins and thus, more blood to flow through them relieving stress and anxiety.
• It provides pimples and acne free skin.
• It also helps to fight other skin problems such as rashes, bruises, tan.
•Skin Hydration: Steam provides skin hydration thus increasing the permeability of the skin and acting as the natural moisturizer.
• It helps in increasing the absorbing capacity of the skin by providing proper hydration and moisture content.
1. Inhalation: diffusers or spray are used to evaporate the essential oils into the air. These essential oils provide dual benefits i.e. fragrance as well as respiratory and psychological well being.
2. We can’t apply essential oils directly as essential oils are concentrated in nature so firstly they are diluted. It comes under topical applications in which these oils are applied on the skin for massage.